Hello Mary,

> I am not sure that I understand your terminology: "message view mode"
> and "master view" and "master menu."
  By "master view" and/or "master menu", I meant what you are properly
  referring to as the Preview Pane.

  By "message view mode," I meant the view folder that opens up when
  you double click on a message.

  I can print your message to me fine from the Preview Pane. I get an
  AV when I try to print from "message view."
 Richard Newman
Using The Bat!3.61.07 Echo (Beta)
under Windows XP5 Service Pack 2 Service Pack 2
on a Pentium 4 1.99 GHz

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: