On Monday, September 26, 2005, at 07:58 AM, Stuart Cuddy
wrote:

> I  am also using Fastmail and also have a Smarter Mail account
> through Gearhost to compare.

Ok

> I  have  been  trying  color  filtering  and  it  seems  to be be
> very inconsistent.

I've been labelling messages that are replies to mine. This has been
occurring reliably. However, these are the only messages that are
being filtered apart from an occasional other that is filtered after
reaching my Inbox.

Most of my filtering is done server side. The colour labelling is done
on messages already filtered server side to particular folders. I
don't know if you move the messages to particular folders and then
label them, all with with TB!.

> I also have been experiencing the occasional freeze where I can do
> nothing with my computer until, I think, an IMAP command clears
> itself from the queue. I am also experiencing weird number count
> updates as described earlier.

I'm seeing this more at work, than at home. I run mostly the same apps
in both places, though both machines have different makeup with regard
to hardware. I don't know if this is contributing.

My work machine is a 2.4GHz P4 Celeron with a SiS chipset and 512MB of
RAM, plus NVidia graphics.

OTOH, my home system is a 3GHz P4 with 1GB of RAM, a pentium
motherboard with ATI graphics.

--
-= Curtis=-
Using TB! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta)

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: