Hello Goncalo Farias & everyone else,

on 24-Sep-2005 at 10:31 you (Goncalo Farias) wrote:

> I have 2 messages created with TB (messages I sent) simply stall the TB's
> backup procedure for every TB! released since version 3.51.8 (or
> 3.51.10). At least 3.51.8 was the last version where I was able to do a
> full backup of my message base without issues.

> the  thread  (where  I  complaint  mostly  solo)  is under the subject
> "Maintenance Centre Bug?" and here is a mid: for the last message:
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I can confirm that the backup stalls when "store external attachments in
message body" is selected.

I can back up just fine with 3.51.10, but 3.60.07 and 3.61.07 hang after
only 6 percent. Everytime at the same point, in the same folder. Its a pity
we don't have a detailed backup log for debugging purposes, therefore I
haven't yet looked for any single specific message that make the backup
hang (and I certainly don't intend to do that if its not absolutely
neccessary, since that folder contains >700 messages).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

In all the cosmos, there is naught but straight flying, bumping,
caroming, and again straight flying. Phenomena are are but lumps,
jumps, and bumps. A mass unit's career is but lumping, bumping,
rejumping, rebumping, and finally, unlumping. -- George Francis
Gillette

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: