Hi Vili,

on Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:06:57 -0400GMT, you wrote:

V> If  I  try  to  export  mails  (Tools, Export messages, EML...) in EML
V> format  into  a  directory  that  I  exported already some mail in EML
V> before, TB! says: "Cannot export..."

V> Is it normal? I know it starts calling the files as 00000001.EML
V> etc., but I would not expect any problem in this case...

I can export mails to EML here, but after that, creating a reply
causes an AV that won't go away by clicking OK. Needed the task
manager...

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.61.08 Echo :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: