Hello tbbeta,

  I just read my e-mail this am using my IMAP account (I use a regular
pop account and an IMAP account to read list mail for testing
purposes). I had a group of messages that show up as having 0 for the
size and nothing in the message body. All the header info is there but
none of the body.

The same messages in the pop account show just fine. This is not a
good situation. This has not been happening except for today so maybe
it is an anomaly.

 Stuart                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta)

 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: