Greetings BatPeople,

Same AV problem here.. yet a little different. I tried to reply to an
email I opened from the scrolling alert. But on trying to edit the
draft, I got constant AV just by moving the mouse in that window. I
had to open Task Manager and kill TB! in order to close the edit
session.

On restart I was able to reply via the green arrow reply icon from
the preview window without error.

For those getting the AVs are they from replying in the main
(preview) window, or a detached message view window?

--
Cheers,
 \\'

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.61.08 Echo (Beta) under Windows
XP ver5.1 Build 2600 using a P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM with cable modem
Plugins: Grisoft AVG 7.0 // BayesIt! 0.8.4

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: