Hello tbbeta,

  I just received 3.61.01 and installed it to test IMAP. One of my
accounts (an IMAP account) has the user name [EMAIL PROTECTED]
but when I started this version it pops up a name change box wanting
me to fix account properties and it says [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I
went in the account properties and this is what it shows. I try to
change it back to registrar and it will not stick. Any idea what the
problem is and how to fix. I can change it to legistrar, but not back
to registrar.

 Stuart                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.61.01 beta

 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: