Hello Vili!

On Friday, September 30, 2005, 9:40 AM, you wrote:

> There was one in the bed and the little one said,
> "Alone, at last..."

Let me "Echo" you! BTW, what's the tune to this little "Roll Over"
ditty?

I guarantee you there were a lot more than 10 AVs in my Batty Bed,
before *I* rolled back over to v. 3.61.07!

They were absolutely smothering me!!

> :)) You will be the only one after a while who wont roll back to .07
> :)) Dont suffer. .08 was a mistake, it happens in development, bugs
> exist. It is not like e.g. painting...

Yeah, curb your masochistic tendencies, fellow beta testers! It's the
weekend! Get beta v. 3.61.07 and cut loose! ;)

Unless that one also bothers you--in which case, get the version which
most delights you. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: