Hello Stuart,
Sunday, October 2, 2005, 10:11:17 AM, you wrote:

SC> Well I tried this and it still ends up with the tbbeta color. It does
SC> turn green for a while in between, but goes to red after a few
SC> seconds. If I look in the View log it says it is processed by my
SC> filter only and not the tbbeta filter at all.

Ok, now I manually marked a group of messages as NO Color Group. I
then re-filtered with my color group being first and Continue
processing turned off. It now seems to be sticking or at least I think
it is.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: