I would like to go on record as saying that IMAP is much better with
your settings, but still needs work.  For example, I am having a
terrible time trying to copy a folder with 7000 messages to a local
folder.  Now I know 7000 is a bundle of messages, but shouldn't it
just work.  There are other issues too.

The only way I think TB is going to get good IMAP is if all of the
developers are forced to work 100% on IMAP.  I would be curious to
know how many are now.

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: