Hello MAU,
Wednesday, October 5, 2005, 4:38:19 AM, you wrote:

> Have you ever tried POPFile? I've been running it for over 2 years with
> an accuracy of 99.81%.

I  have  not  tried  any alternative spam filters partially because of
what  it  says  in  my sig below. (Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A) This
machine  is  only  a  166MHz machine and is already quite slow. Adding
additional programs will only slow things down even more.

I do thank you for your suggestion and also Alexander (I think) for the
K9 suggestion, however as I mentioned in another thread I think a self
contained  solution  would be best. The first review I ever read about
TB!  mentioned  its  lack  of  a spam filter as a drawback, although I
don't know if any others have good spam filters either. :)

Maybe  I  will  give POPfile and/or K9 on a different computer and see
how it goes.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: