Hallo Martin,

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:33:10 +0200GMT (5-10-2005, 19:33 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

MS> With SPAM filter I have set that detected SPAM should go to a global
MS> Junk folder. This means for the POP configuration that the SPAM will
MS> be left on the server, too.

The same will happen when you move messages to common folder before
deleting them. As soon as you've moved them from the account, the
connection with that account is broken.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The usual reward for saving the world is the chance to do it again.

The Bat! 3.61.09 Echo (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: