Ben Allen wrote:

DS> Yes, The Bat is safe, but if the user opens the html attachment then DS> they are totally unsafe and at the mercy of their web browsers security.

So get a secure browser thats not Microsoft IE.....

Only time I use IE is for WindowsUpdates.

Regardless of what web browser you are using, opening html attached to an email (with a web browser) enables things like javascript, ActiveX, any browser plugin to run. While they may be useful when web browsing they certainly do not belong in an email message.

--
Duncan Strand
www.zebs.org.uk

Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: