> TB has been doing normal tasks so well lately that I thought I might
> look at some of the other things it can do.  I saw in the folder
> context menu that I can move folders up/down and in/out.  There are
> some folders at the bottom of the hierarchy that I would like to move
> up.  TB did that without problem.  I tried to delete the old container
> folder.  TB gave an AV error it could not recover from.

I can confirm the inability of TB! to manage IMAP folders well.

Further, I had similar experiences and frustrations with IMAP as you
have had. Make sure your turn off all syncronizing options. You will
still not be able to manage IMAP folder well, but at least you will be
able to do work.  Perhaps this turn off syncronizing should be a FAQ
on TB!'s main page under IMAP.

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.61.11 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: