Hi Clive,

--On Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:48 PM +0100 you wrote in part:

Given Mulberry is now gone, what other program could be used as a
comparator for IMAP and the Bat?

Why would you want that? The latest version of Mulberry was released two
weeks ago and, unless IMAP standards change, it will continue to function
as expected.

I agree totally; to me, it is the standard or baseline by which I measure all other clients and servers regarding the use of the IMAP protocol.

--
Gary

Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: