Hi all!

>> I can confirm this partially, i.e. only for underlining blanks between
>> words with ISO-8859-2 encoded characters. In addition, I observe strange
>> symbol (small square) at the end of such header lines (see attached
>> picture).
> Don't heave the underlining but the cutted subject and the symbol.
> pic attached

I sometimes have the underlinings, also the cutted subject an the symbol at
the end of sender or recipient.

It seems to have something to do with special characters like the German
umlauts (according to leo.org "umlaut" is the correct English word for
this, hehe).

What is more annoying than the visual problems is that these strings are
not only shown in the headers but are also transfered to the new message if
you reply. So TO:-fields get compromised, subjects cut and so on.

This is a real showstopper for me, I'm really thinking about downgrading to
a previous beta version.

Regards,
Martin

--

The Bat! v3.61.11 Echo (Beta) powered by Windows 2003 5.2 Build 3790 Service
Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org

 Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: