Hello Richard,

> Thanks. I've had a look at your report and, fortunately for me, I've
> never used sub filters. All of mine are straight filters with different
> conditions but easy to manipulate!

Account sub-filters work fine, it's Common ones that don't. I don't
normally use any common filters or sub-filters, but this was a test I
had done for 9Val a long time ago and I had to verify if they had really
been fixed or not.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.61.12 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: