Hello,

A friend has just sent me three articles (perfectly safe as he has
written them himself) in "dat" format. Don't ask me why as he normally
sends in Doc but he's in Brazil on a different PC. However, each time I
try to open them, I get AV after AV followed by an insistence that TB!
debugs before it allows me to close it down.

TB! reacts so violently that I can't even CTRL-C to copy the AVs to
paste here as I get more AVs when I try to copy and I can't do anything.

--
Regards, Richard

| The Bat! 3.61.12 Echo (Beta) with SpamPal & POP3 account
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| F-Prot AV, Outpost Firewall Pro 3.0.543.5722 (431) and no Plug-ins

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: