Hello 9Val,

thanks for your public response.

on 17-Okt-2005 at 14:33 you (9Val) wrote:

ASK>> - HTML support should include the template system. This would avoid
ASK>> ALL kind of troubles that people who really need to deal with HTML
ASK>> email have to deal with, now.

> It is on the way, but will be finished in next beta cycle.

Good to hear that.

ASK>> - a simple (and configurable!) logic that falls back to the plain
ASK>> text template (when the message is HTML but there is no HTML
ASK>> reply/forward template) should be implemented.

> Do you mean, that you want to have both Text/HTML templates for
> folder/account and HTML should be used only if it is filled?

Yes. And it shold be configurable whether TB falls back to the plain text
template if the HTML template is not filled.

ASK>> I for one would want a reply/forward to/of an HTML message happen
ASK>> "the Outlook way" - yes, with all the negative points like top

> The point is the same - it needs HTML templates, which are not finished
> yet

Yes. This was just an example to underline the need for a HTML template
system.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

"It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force
behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical
perception". (Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of
relativity)

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: