Hello Stuart,

  A reminder of what Stuart Hemming on TBBETA typed on:
  Thursday, October 20, 2005 at 14:22:17 GMT +0100

>> This morning I've given up and installed ThunderBird.
> If that's not an example of lost revenue (even if it's future revenue)
> then I don't know what is.

Exactly. How many multitudes that are not on this list that we don't hear
about do the same?

Fine if they don't like it and prefer lesser clients. But not fine for the
sake of a proper debugging schedule.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.61.13 Echo (Beta) on a G5 iMac

 Current beta is 3.61.13 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: