Hello Peter,

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:16:24 +0200 GMT (22/10/2005, 14:16 +0700 GMT),
Peter Hampf wrote:

TF>> The X-close button doesn't work while search is under way, but the
TF>> Stop button works fine now. I think they have fixed it.

PH> NOT confirmed. I have just selected the folder INBOX with 17 subfolders,
PH> performed a text-search, pressed START and *immediately* STOP.

PH> The status line told me 'Searching folder account/Inbox (0 messages found)'.
PH> It lasts nearly 2 minutes until TB reacted on the STOP request with a result
PH> of 0 messages found.

Hm. Maybe it's an OTFE issue then. I wish people using OTFE would
comment.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered
as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to
us." -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.61.14 Echo (Beta)

 Current beta is 3.61.14 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: