On 20/10/2005 at 3:30:17 PM [GMT -0500], Leif Gregory wrote:

> If I want to see it, it's just a single double-click away.

I find this the weakest argument. It's a huge problem when it's a
repetitive action. You double click and the browser may or may not come
to the forefront. If it doesn't come to the forefront, you need another
click to do so. Then another action to get TB! back into focus.

If you like templates, and personalities, with the ability to
auto-assign them based on recipient address, then you do so because you
know what repetition is about. :)

I don't wish to use ThunderBird again, but I sure missed being able to
load them images at will. :)

IMAP has mellowed me a lot. I'm a lot more tolerant now and really am
not so fussy about it.

BTW, it was sooooooooo cool to have ThunderBird autocheck PGP
signatures. But hey, it's just a tinsy winsy click on an icon in TB!. I
wonder then why I rarely do that little click action. It's so darned
*annoying* having to repeatedly do it!! I only do it when needed.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.61.12 Echo (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.61.14 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: