Hi Michael and Tony!

>> Do you like Abba? Remember any of their song titles?
> If I'm getting Ritlabs/TheBat! and Abba song titles in connection there
> are two possible matches:
> - Waterloo (just the title, not the lyrics :-> )
> - Money, Money, Money

ROFL! I was thinking of both titles the same time. Interesting that I as a
hard rock only fan remember these two ABBA songs. ;-)

> And if Ritlabs is going to release *THIS* as a final they're just not
> reliable or trustworthy.
> Business decisions and development seem to base on lots of vodka ...
> *really angry*

My opinion. The beta testers are complaining about serious bugs here for
days and weeks now and Ritlabs is going to release a "final" version again.

Regards,
Martin

--

The Bat! v3.62 powered by Windows 2003 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org

 Current beta is 3.62 | 'Using TBBETA' information: