On 10/28/05, Robert van der Hulst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It has happened again...
Build 3.62 has been released to the public today, with new features and new
bugs. I can't believe it. No announcement in this group, nothing.
Rather unbelievable . . . but it is Friday and they must have wanted to finish the work week early.

After all, there weren't many problems with 3.6201 beta. No one saw a 3.6202 beta. Just about everyone had problems with AV and exiting errors with the 3.6203 beta. And then no one asked us to test the msi of what is release 3.62.05. But then we don't get paid for our input and perhaps how it is valued by RIT . . . and it is Friday! :-)

Best,
  Richard