Hello Ian A. White & everyone else,

on 28-Okt-2005 at 23:07 you (Ian A. White) wrote:

> Come now. I have tried downloading this twice and installing it, but
> both times it goes most of the way through and then tells me there is
> a problem with Data1.cab. It then tells me it is "rolling back" only I
> ended up being left with an unusable installation.

I always extract the executable from the MSI package with Total Commander,
no need to go thru this installation process every time again.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

We can neither put back the clock nor slow down our forward speed, and
as we are already flying pilotless, on instrument controls, it is even
too late to ask where we are going. -- Igor Stravinsky