Hello,

I'm still using TB! but, because so many people are talking about it, I
thought I'd have a look at Thunderbird. Too much setting up to do to get
it to work just now but I might just take the plunge as I wrote to a
friend last week and saw, when I was looking at my Thunderbird messages
(POP 3 only), that he had replied and there was absolutely no sign of it
in my TB! message base! I don't think that has ever happened to me
before but it's a bit worrying, particularly when I rely on booking for
my gîte via email and could just possibly miss one.

--
Regards, Richard

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html