Hi,

9>>> Yes, it is. And now, after release, it could be developed, because all
9>>> this time it was delayed.

Even if this will be the case, it's not good enough any more: Now you
not only have to finally get IMAP working, you also have to fix the
immense number of bugs that were introduced as a by-effect of the
UI-fiddling. Otherwise there would be a version where IMAP might be
working, but nothing else is.

Like, for example:

Where has the option Message List/Context Menu/Setup Columns/AutoSize
gone? It is missing since many versions, no reason has been given and
no explanation has been offered. My questions about it remain
unanswered to this day. The bugbase-entry I created around mid-year is
not even assigned yet.

You also have to finally adress age-old bugs like the
MicroEd-EOL-handling. This also remains open since v1, despite massive
discussions on this list.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]