Hello Alto Speckhardt & everyone else,

on 30-Okt-2005 at 23:53 you (Alto Speckhardt) wrote:

> You also have to finally adress age-old bugs like the
> MicroEd-EOL-handling. This also remains open since v1, despite massive
> discussions on this list.

Thats not a bug, thats a feature, as it has been discussed massively on the
list. You should file a wish and ask for support, if you haven't done so
already.

If someone would want it to be addressed as a bug, please point me to the
BT entry so I can put a not supporting note to it. :-D

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I tell you that I can trace my ancestry back to a protoplasmic
primordial atomic globule. -- Gilbert & Sullivan