On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:54:49 -0600, Greg Strong wrote:

>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files/the_bat/thebat_home_3-62.msi

>>Installs and overwrites userdic.tlx.

> I suppose this is one reason the developers like the msi install
> option because they can learn about bugs on install,

They should have learned that before releasing it on their main
download page.

> but from the user's perspective I'd rather have the rar file
> without the install problem.

Yeah, well. On the other hand this 3.62.09 version is supposed to
be a release version (or a post release beta version, or whatever),
primarily aimed at non suspecting non beta users..

Arjan