these may not be considered 'bugs' on all fronts.  i nevertheless feel they are
worth mentioning.

1.  TB ignores the 'default for mailto: urls' account assignment and instead
creates a message in the last used account.  to the best of my knowledge, this
has never worked properly.

2.  CTRL-DEL doesn't delete the entire following word in the the plain text
(windows) editor.  this worked properly in a prior version although i can't say
which one at this point.

3.  i sort messages by date descending and read oldest to newest (bottom up).
the 'follow previous' toolbar icon loops to the oldest message in the list once
the last new message has been read.  to my way of thinking, TB should exit
message reading mode at this point or pop up a dialogue indicating that all
messages have been read.

thanks/regards, ..