Hello 9Val & everyone else,

on 03-Nov-2005 at 22:09 you (9Val) wrote:

> The Bat! 3.62.11 is now available

Still in the approach phase... I notice some odd screen redraws in the
background while I type this message.

Every 10 seconds or so, while typing, for example the "roguemoticon" image
in the preview header pane (the part that is visible while the editor is
open) and everything flickers for the fraction of a second and is very
visibly redrawn, while nothing is really happening (I mean, no mail
download or something, except me typing).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.