Hello Vilius,

> It is definetely TB's fault. The way it handles dash, dash, space,
> enter, space, space, sometext in flowed encoding.

From what I see, there is no space after dashes - I intercepted the very moment
the text was just loaded from your message and was not processed by any
converter. Additionally, here is a part of your message's source:

===8<==cut=here===========================================================

--
  Pagarbiai,

  Vilius =C5=A0umskas

If there was a space after dashes, it would be encoded as =20, but there is
nothing there.

BTW, format=flowed is not encoding. It's just a clue to a message parser about
how the text laid out. It's a broken way, IMO - specifically, it's no good for
use in mailing lists since it does not know about quotation prefixes. It also
does not allow to set maximum text line width. So, basically, it's useless.

 Stefan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • Re: Stefan Tanurkov