Hallo Frank,

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 08:48:02 +0100GMT (6-11-2005, 8:48 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

FW> If you setup a folder to use a different "From address"
FW> (Folderproperties/Identity/From Address), TB will always use this
FW> From address, regardless of the URLs handler Settings.

Yes, that's proper behaviour, if it wasn't then it should make no
sense to be able set an alternate folder identity, would it?

Due to this feature I can use lots of addresses with my one account.
And as I use separate addresses for almost every mailing list I
subscribe, it would be a bit bothersome to have individual accounts
for all of them, all of them having an inbox, outbox, sent msgs, junk,
trash, quarantaine, while now I can (mostly) do with one or two
folders per address.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

And those who lack the courage say it's dangerous to try.

The Bat! 3.62.12
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM