11/9/2005  4:05 PM

Hi Vilius,

On 11/9/2005 Vilius Šumskas wrote:

VŠ> Agreed. Win9x support ended a long time ago. In my opinion all
VŠ> applications on Windows should drop support of these versions for
VŠ> good. Just imagine how much code of 10mb thebat.exe file is just to
VŠ> support older systems, which are used by 1% of the world.

I saw some recent statistics regarding operating system usage:

XP = 38.2%
2K = 35.4%
NT =  6.9%
98 = 13.9%
ME =  3.4%
95 =  1.0%
Macs, Linux, etc. make up the balance

Close to 27% for these systems seems a whole lot more than 1% to me.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.62.14 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  No OTFE  Opera 9 Beta 1