Hello MAU,

M> Hello Ian,

>> I have now downloaded The Bat! Pro three times, but each time it comes
>> up with
>>
>> Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this
>> installation is corrupt and cannot be used.....

M> You have had this problem before, haven't you? It's quite strange.

Yes, but then when I did a download again, all was well. I have tried
some 6 times and no luck.

While I have you, seeing as I have lost all my links, what is the link
to the beta login page? I was using 2.62.12 before my hard disk went
west.

I have not had a good week. First my hard disk goes west, then my air
conditioner decides to pack in and no one wants to service it, then I
could not get my AutoCAD 2006 activated, not this problem with TB!

 Ian                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]