On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, at 10:22:49 [GMT +0100] (which was 10:22 where I
live) Roelof Otten wrote:

> Cannot confirm.
> When I set my language to Italian, I can fully access the Preferences
> submenu. I don't understand everything, but I can get to it without
> problems.

Similar situation here. Can not confirm problems with XP after setting
language to Italian, I can still access Options and Preferences.

OTFE is on

--
Henk M. de Bruijn
The Bat! Natural E-Mail Systemâ„¢ version 3.62.14 Pro on Windows XP SP2