Hello Alexander,

>> Just to be sure: what is your graphics card type. Mine is some Sis
>> (650-740)
> As we're slowly gathering more information :-) ... 4200rpm harddisk, so its
> a laptop computer you're using... and that SIS gfx thingie, does it have
> its own gfx memory or is it shared memory? It may be another reason why it
> is so extreme on your 'puter.

Shared. But again: it was MUCH faster with v1, v2, v3.0...

Also: some subversions ago it was fast when I started TB! and became
slow after a while. Now it is slow after start, immediately. That is
why I am saying, it is not my PC issue. I mean, it is not HW issue.
Maybe I have some old oleaut.dll or other system dll?

--
Vili
The Bat 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2