Hello Mary,

Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 9:24:34 AM, you wrote:

MB> Of those, my favorite is 3.0.2.10. Stable, and met all my needs
MB> well.

Personally, I would like to see a fix made to the current release so
the performance is equal to or better than 3.0.2.10.  I find 3.0.2.10
provides good speed and nice balance in features.  I realize the IMAP
is a little off, yet, I can live that pain in the short term.

The excellent comments added to the bug track on the video
and overall performance of the current release are greatly
appreciated. I hope a fix will be out in the near future.

In the meantime, I'm grinding away in version 3.0.2.10. ;-)

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings