Hello Jon!

On Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 3:10 PM, you wrote:

MB>> All the best to you, Jon. :)
> And to you. Thanks for your help. Don't know where you are but if you
> celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful time.

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee. And I'm going to have a happy
Thanksgiving. I hope that you do, too, if you also celebrate
Thanksgiving--which it sounds like you do.

> (and I hope I got this right!)

Well, not quite. But friendship is better than working sig delimiters.
:)

Try copying and pasting this under the body text of your next reply to
this list:

--
Jon

Right above Jon, I typed dash-dash and then I hit the space bar.
After that, I hit the Enter key.
And then I typed: Jon

But if you do it with a copy-and-paste, be sure to highlight all of
both lines.

And be sure there is no further dash-dash-space below that one in the
message.

The software recognizes the last one in the message as the sig
delimiter.

To double-check whether you have the space in there, put your cursor
in front of the "J" in "Jon" and hit the backspace key.

The cursor will respect the space after dash-dash; in other words, the
cursor won't be flush against the --like this, but one space over,
-- like this.

Well, I'm probably clear as mud. Anyway, happy Thursday to you!!

Mary
The Bat 3.62.14 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2