Hello MAU,

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:28:53 +0100 GMT (26/11/2005, 22:28 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> The only way to tell is by comparing oranges to oranges. I have just
M> repeated with 3.62.14 the search I mention and it takes 2 min. and 50
M> seconds vs. the 1 min and 34 secs with 3.63.05.

With all the hype about the search being so fast now (I'm looking
forward to upgrading ASN), I wonder whether it's possible to bring one
old functionality back to the search cetner: Remembering the
preferrences where to search. Most of the time I search in "Headers",
and I have to switch this with the drop-down box every time, as TB
insists to offer "Text" as the first choice over and over again.

In 3.0.1.33, I have tickmarks saying where I want TB to search, and
these are remembered across searches and across TB sessions. I want
this convenience back. Since Rit are working on the search, this might
be a good timing to bring it up again.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Important warning for aircraft pilots: Teeth that have been improperly
filled cause problems with altitude or rapid decompressions. The
higher pressure under the filling will cause excruciating pain and in
rare instances can cause the tooth to explode. An exploding tooth
would be distracting.