Hello Zeynel!

On Monday, November 28, 2005, 5:37 AM, you wrote:

>> I will have to check the archives, because I already deleted that message...

> Here  is  the  message:

> ,----- [  ]
> |   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5397
> |
> | When you access the properties of an account the setting for "Mark
> | Messages as read after x seconds" gets changed to "Mark Messages as
> | read after viewing in Full Screen". It is then not easily, if at all
> | possible to change it back.
> |
> | Confirmations please.
> `-----

Fixed in v. 3.63.06.

See BT report:
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5397

I notice you also are monitoring this issue, Zeynel. Just thought I'd
put further word out on it. So now we wait for the announcement of the
next beta's availability.

Mary
The Bat 3.63.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2