Hello Stefan,

> Well, the major difficulty is - I hate introducing any new options because TB!
> is already overloaded with them. People get scared already. :-)

right. and the betatesters aren't quite representative for real users.
and people that are representative never become betatesters because
they're lazy, as consequence of their representativeness.

to all:
nothing to worry about, life is life. just a yet-another reminder of
our awareness and needs, as well as encouragement for those
betatesters that aren't afraid to "play the dumb" even if they
are perfectly able to solve the problems on their own.

 vitalie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]