12/2/2005  8:54 PM

Hi Maxim,

On 12/2/2005 Maxim Masiutin wrote:

MM> Hello Tbbeta,

MM>   There were opinions in the list that Voyager is another product to make
money.

MM>   The users of The Bat! Professional will use Voyager with their
MM> keys of The Bat! Pro. This means that The Bat! Pro registration is also
valid for Voyager.

MM>   If you didn't use The Bat! before, you need only to purchase
MM> the registration of The Bat! Pro.

MM>   The Bat! Home users can upgrade to Pro to start using Voyager.
MM> During Christmas promotion, upgrade fee from Home to Pro is very
MM> low. Upgrade URLs are
MM> https://support.ritlabs.com/upgrade_home_to_pro.htm (English) and
MM> https://support.ritlabs.com/upgrade_home_to_pro_de.htm (German).

Thanks Max! I hope this appropriately places a cork where needed by
those lacking objectivity. I appreciate your efforts! For seven years
TB! has done for me what no other email client is capable of doing. If
we were all perfect why would they put erasers on pencils and why do
they make replacement erasers? Thanks again.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.63.05 (Beta) on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  No OTFE  Opera 9 Beta 1