Thomas and Dimitry,

>>> What am I missing?

DA>> It's just a bullshit reason to have another "product", based on the
DA>> same source code.  I.e. the reason is "more money". ;)

> People have been asking for a portable TB. There is a demand out
> there, which is being met. It's a wise decision.

If I could get Opera's M2 to function reliably in the portable
senario, I'd use it, but Voyager is an extremely satifactory solution
for portability. I'm sure RIT Labs reached their decision to build
based partially on the hits of their previously "vaporware" Voyager
product page.

OT - Along with the majority (I'm pretty sure) on this list, my
preference is for ritlabs to get solid funtionality in TB!v3 before
moving on, and not quite so much UI stuff. But having Delphi
experience I know how miserable UI event handlers can behave with
today's complicated UI controls. They can make what use to be
seemingly unrelated solid functionality fail. Just the way it is with
Win32 ;)

--
Neal Laugman

Using The Bat! v3.63.06 (Beta) and Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.4 on Win2000 SP4