Vili [V] wrote,

>> No, the original email that I wrote was in plain text (as are all
>> of my messages) and it shows here in Voyager as Rich Text even
>> though my settings are to view as plain text. So this one is still
>> a stumper...

V> While viewing a mail: View, Use simple text viewer, check.

When Voyager is first opened and I have the problem of viewing in Rich
Text format, the View - Use Plain Text viewer, the check mark is not
checked. When in the "Rich Text" mode and I check the Use Plain Text
viewer, the setting is not sticky either. It won't stick until I do
the F9 "trick". But...once I do a F9 to view source and then re-open
any message the checkmark is there and it is sticky from then on until
I close Voyager. Once I re-start Voyager I have to do it all over
again.

--
Regards,
   Ron Secord