Hallo Matt,

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:59:05 -0800GMT (5-12-2005, 17:59 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

MT> Not sure if it's been mentioned yet (couldn't tell through all of the
MT> Voyager related chatter) but now that Voyager seems to be a hot topic,
MT> shouldn't we create a VoyagerBETA list?

Don't think that's necessary. I guess there's a lot of Voyager related
stuff just now, but that's just starters trouble.
IIRC Max told us that TBV was only supposed to be released with public
releases of TB, so when Ritlabs has a decent release for TBV it should
be business as usual.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

4 aces beats full house. Smith & Wesson beats 4 aces.

The Bat! 3.63.06 (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM