Hello Stuart,
Friday, December 2, 2005, 7:27:27 AM, you wrote:

SC> I  have a free fastmail account that I use for testing and about the
SC>   only thing I use it for is testing TB! with IMAP. I'm not sure which
SC>   version  I  was  using  at  the  time,  either 3.63.05 or .06, but I
SC>   received the following from Fastmail.

Further to this I received the following from Fastmail.
Re: FastMail.FM account '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

You have now used over 75% of your monthly bandwidth quota.

This is only an informative message. Unless you reach 100%
of your monthly bandwidth quota, no action is necessary.
However you should probably consider upgrading your account,
or purchasing more bandwidth as described below.

To see how much bandwidth you've used:
* Login to your account, go to the _Options_ screen and click on
the _Resource_Usage_ link
* You can also get a detailed day-by-day breakdown by clicking the
_detailed_breakdown_ link on the _Resource_Usage_ screen
* Note that bandwidth is calculated on a per calendar month basis

To buy more bandwidth either:
* Upgrade your account by logging in and going to the _Options_
screen and click on the _Upgrade/Downgrade_ link
* Or buy excess bandwidth. Login to your account and go to the
_Options_ screen and click on the _Buy_Bandwidth_ link

For more information:

How bandwidth is tracked:
http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/faqparts/ResourceUsage.html#ResWhatBW

How to minimise bandwidth usage:
http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/faqparts/ResourceUsage.html#ResSaveBW

Information on why your bandwidth usage is tracked:
http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/faqparts/ResourceUsage.html#ResWhy

Bandwidth usage policy and limitations:

We understand that sometimes others will send large messages, and that
is outside your control. To handle these situations we suggest always
having a few dollars extra of bandwidth purchased to handle these
unexpected situations. An extra megabyte costs less than two cents,
so it's inexpensive insurance!

Bandwidth monitoring limits and issues:
http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/faqparts/ResourceUsage.html#ResMonitorLimits
Again the only things I do on this account are tbbeta and tbudl. Since
these are all text messages I can not see why it should take this kind
of  bandwidth.  A  quick  check shows that I have used 96% of my 40 MB
bandwidth  for  this month and it is not half over yet. This was not a
problem before.

It seems I will soon be losing access to my IMAP account.
--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A