Hello.

  Here's what Den <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed on
  Friday, December 9, 2005 at 2:35:36 AM:

> Hello.

KK>> On 05-12-07 (16:45), you wrote:
>>> [-] IMAP: duplication problem

KK>> Not  confirmed  -  here:  Imap/Exchange  -  every  refresh of folder makes
KK>> duplictaes of last fetched messages.

KK>> Best regards, Krzysztof Kudlacik

> confirmed. not working.

Also confirmed here as well.  Using the Bat with Tuffmail (Cyrus
IMAP).  The overall counts are way off as well:  it claims I have over
50,000 messages where my subscribed folders are probably closer to
15,000.  It's possibly counting all folders and not just subbed ones.
--
 :R.
 How am I supposed to enjoy this with you crying?