Hello steverio,

> Hello RMorris...

>  On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:56:38 -0600, you wrote:

> Thanks for the interesting comments on Regula. Please drop a note
> later when you find out more from testing the bayesian filters. Talk
> about anti-spam plug-in's for TB is not kept very active and usually
> are very brief. Look for the next version of AGAVA to be further
> improved too. This is what I was told upon inquiry. I have not heard
> of any future plans with BayesIt or BayesFilter for quite awhile.
 Regula is very aggressive=had to set all my filters to the 'over
 ride' option just to get my normal mail to their  folders. Trained it
 with 3000 spams and 2000 hams=after resetting filters=zero spams. All
 went to each spam folder. Ingore tagline as avaga is turned off.

 R.Morris
TheBat!3.63.08 (Beta)
AntiSpam= AGAVA AntispamServant
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]