Hello Ian,

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:17:24 +1100 GMT (11/12/2005, 14:17 +0700 GMT),
Ian A.White wrote:

TF>> The danger in the corporate world is that messages get sent again and
TF>> it looks unprofessional. "You already send me the information last
TF>> week, why are you sending it again?". I cannot come up with a bigger
TF>> danger, but maybe there is. While I haven't experienced a problem like
TF>> that, I can imagine that others have.

IAW> This is not a real problem as you have to consciously copy the message
IAW> over to the out box and then send it.

Imagine you just want to move the message to another folder, and by
accident drop it in the Outbox. It gets sent at next routine
send+receive.

As I said, I haven't experienced that problem, but obviously, somebody
has a problem big enough with it that Ritlabs is introducing this new
feature. I don't think we need to discuss pros and cons about this,
because if you don't need it, there will be no changes for you. Just
work as you are used to, that's the default anyway.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"I am loyal to my employer at all costs.... Please feel free to
respond to my resume on my office voice mail."

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.63.06 (Beta)